Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NIna Landis, IHOP-KC Leaders

The last two days have been extremely busy for me... but in a GOOD way! I had the privilege of getting to know two awesome individuals recently - Nina Landis and her husband, Ryan. I shot Nina's testimony for the 700 Club, and I was totally blessed by the two days she was in town; words truly cannot describe.

Below is a link to one of the Monday night webcasts I produce where Nina and Ryan led worship followed by ministry time with Wes Hall and Allen Hood (IHOP, KC).

Love ya'll and see you back here, soon. Watch the link below, it will bless you!

Wes Hall, Allen Hood & Nina and Ryan Landis

P.s. If you wanna skip the intro and jump straight into worship, Nina and Ryan begin at about 18 minutes in...

Hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!! Glad to hear from you!! :) I was wondering if you could come over to my blog and read my latest post? I would like some insight. : ) Stay blessed! love you!