Monday, March 16, 2009

Move!

Ever felt "chosen" to do something, but you've been too worried or afraid to move or step out? Something that goes with being "chosen" is a scripture you may have heard but never really believed for your own life. In Jeremiah 1:5 it says, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." The same God whose mind and power fashioned the stars, the seas, the animals, and all the other human beings has carefully, individually, and intentionally crafted YOU. You are not just a collection of molecules thrown together by random chance. God has CALLED you into being. Jeremiah goes on to question himself because he is too young, but God says that he doesn't need to be afraid. He has put words in his mouth. How many times has someone told you that you are too young to do something great for God? How many times have you questioned your abilities? How many times have you allowed fear to dictate your present and future? Today is the day to say NO to the enemy. You are powerful and your words are not your own but God's through you. It's time to dream again!! Rise up women and men of God in power and authority!

~Worth Dying For

2 comments:

^_^ said...

Lol. It's sometimes difficult to remember what God says, when there are so many negative voices circulating to drown out the still voice of our Lord. Thanks for the encouragement!

Oh, and how have you been?? You haven't posted in a while!

-LK

Terri said...

Hi Leslie! Ah, I've been so busy the last few weeks; I haven't had the chance to blog. :) But, I've just recently found my groove and I'm going to start posting again, regularly! Thanks for being following :)

Terri